Hampton Gardens School
Hartland Avenue, Hampton Gardens, Peterborough, PE7 8HR.
Hampton Gardens is a new 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College.
Required as soon as possible:
We are currently looking for a Cover Supervisor to join Hampton Gardens School to provide cover for absent teaching staff for both planned and unplanned absences. You may already have some experience in delivering learning activities to students, and may have some experience of working in schools. The successful candidate will have good interpersonal skills, and will be able to liaise confidently with staff, students and parents, as a positive and committed member of the Hampton Gardens team.
This is a permanent position of 32.5 hours per week and is for term time only.
Cover Supervisor 8.15am to 3.30pm 32.5 hrs (45-min unpaid lunch break)
Cover Supervisor (Grade 7)
Full-time salary (52 weeks) From: £21,589 to: £24,799
Term-time salary (32.5hrs p/w) From: £15,752 to: £18,095
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment where students are enthusiastic and want to learn. All our schools have modern buildings, with light and airy classrooms, outstanding facilities and are situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details please visit the HAT website: http://www.hamptonacademiestrust.org.uk/jobs/
Application Closing Date: 9.00am on Thursday 21 November 2019
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk