Hampton Gardens School
Hartland Avenue, Hampton Gardens, Peterborough, PE7 8HR.
Hampton Gardens is a new 11-19 free school which opened in September 2017 to an initial intake of 180 Year 7 students. When full the school will accommodate 1200 students in years 7-11 and 300 students in Sixth Form. Hampton Gardens is part of the Hampton Academies Trust who also run the highly successful and popular Hampton College.
Required as soon as possible:
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator to join the Hampton Gardens Administration Team. The successful candidate will welcome staff, students and visitors to Hampton Gardens and be a key part of the administration team. In addition to reception duties, you will undertake a variety of clerical and administrative tasks including reprographics.
The successful candidate will have good interpersonal and administrative skills and be able to confidently deal with people at all levels. Working as part of a small Administration Team the Receptionist/Administrator will be able to work to tight deadlines and have excellent communication skills. As our Receptionist/Administrator you will be flexible in your approach to work, offering support to colleagues when required.
You will receive on the job training to achieve Level 3 in Business Administration. This is an ideal opportunity for you to earn whilst you learn. The expected duration of the course is 18 months.
35 hours per week, term time only,
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 3.45pm (45-min unpaid lunch break)
Apprentice Receptionist/Administrator (Fixed Term Contract)
£6.15 per hour, increasing to £7.15 per hour in the second year until completion of the course.
What we can offer you in return:
• A fantastic working environment in a modern building, outstanding facilities and situated at the heart of the community.
• We value our staff and recognise the importance of providing ongoing training opportunities. As a growing Trust we are also able to offer opportunities for promotion and fresh challenges as new roles arise regularly.
• Our active Staff Wellbeing Group creates an effective channel for staff to be heard, and underpins our commitment to cultivating a supportive working environment which allows staff to flourish and achieve their full potential.
• Our extensive induction programme supports staff every step of the way.
• Full access to the Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme which is designed to help staff deal with any personal or professional problems. Staff have access to free legal advice, medical information, counselling sessions, online self-help tools, factsheets and the wellbeing portal.
For further details please visit the HAT website: http://www.hamptonacademiestrust.org.uk/jobs/
Application Closing Date: 9.00am on Wednesday 20 November 2019
School website: http://hamptoncollege.org.uk