St Botolph’s Church of England Primary School
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Temporary part time (0.4) Class Teacher – KS1
Start date - 1st January 2020
Payscale: MPS (UPS considered)
DEMAT and St Botolph’s Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint a part-time Class Teacher for a fixed term contract to 31st August 2020.
St Botolph’s Church of England Primary School is a friendly school, committed to developing the whole child and enriching the learning experience of all. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our team.
“There is a culture of consistently effective teaching and good behaviour across the school which is enabling all pupils to make good progress.” Ofsted Report June 2015
We are looking for:
• excellent practitioners who provide a professional role model
• teachers who are committed to a creative and rich curriculum
• teachers who are innovative and forward thinking
• teachers who have a consistent approach to improving their high quality teaching and learning
• people who are committed to our church school ethos
• people who are friendly and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
We can offer you a school which has:
• a supportive, caring ethos
• welcoming, friendly and supportive staff
• excellent professional development opportunities tailored to the individual
• children who are well behaved and ready to learn
• a supportive and ambitious leadership team
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website:
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: the school office on 01733 231313. Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 18th November 2019 (midday)
Interviews: Thursday 21st November 2019
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Wednesday 20th November 2019 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://www.st-botolphs.peterborough.sch.uk