KS2 class teacher – Temporary post for two terms (1st January to 31st August 2019)
Northborough Primary is a caring and welcoming village school, set at the heart of a supportive community.
• Temporary, full time
• Main Pay Scale (MS1 to MS6) dependent upon qualifications, skills & experience.
We are looking to appoint an inspirational classroom teacher to join our hardworking and friendly team. The successful candidate will have a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children to academic success in all its forms. They will be an innovative practitioner and be fully supportive of the all-round ethos and strategic vision of the school.
Our children are enchanting, our staff are hardworking and the leadership team is supportive. This is an opportunity too good to miss!
We are looking for
• A passionate skilled teacher with good subject knowledge
• An individual who enjoys working with children
• An ability to meet the needs of all learners
• A team player
• A person with a sense of fun and enthusiasm
We can offer
• An idyllic location
• A welcoming, friendly and experienced staff team
• Happy, motivated and well-behaved children who are keen to learn
• A commitment to improving teaching & learning through continuing professional development
• A well-resourced and caring learning environment
• A supportive ethos
• Superb resources
• A supportive Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged; we would be delighted to show you around our school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this committment. The appointment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Further information and application form can be found on the school website.
Closing date: 12:00pm on Monday 25th November 2019
Interviews will take place during that week TBC.
Please visit our website at www.northboroughschool.co.uk
School website: http://northborough.peterborough.sch.uk