Godmanchester Bridge Academy seeks a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our team. We are a growth school on a new housing development and have an amazing building and resources. The Academy had its first Ofsted Inspection in June 2019 and was rated Good in all areas.
A part of Orchard Learning Trust, this is a great opportunity to work in the Trust with a friendly but dedicated teaching team and wonderful children. The post would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced teacher looking to gain experience in a new setting.
We are looking for someone who:
• Strives to be an excellent practitioner
• Believes every child deserves to reach their full potential
• Has a high expectation of achievement and behaviour.
• Is hard working and dedicated
• Is a team player who can be creative
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive and experienced teaching Team
• Initially small pupil numbers.
• Excellent resources and the wider career development opportunities afforded by the Trust.
Closing date: Monday 25th November 2020
Interviews: Monday 2nd December 2020
If you are interested in teaching at our school, we encourage you to come and visit and discuss the opportunity of joining our staff, appointments can be made by contacting the school office on 01480 276599.
Applications are only accepted using a Trust application form. Application packs and further information can be requested by contacting Sarah Spira, Trust Business Manager, on email@example.com.
Orchard Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share that commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.