Brampton is a large, thriving village about 18 miles (25 minutes) north west of Cambridge
Maternity cover in Y3/Y4 (main scale)
Required from February 2020 (or possibly sooner)
60% Class Teacher (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday)
‘This school continues to be good.’ Ofsted January 2017
Required from February 2020, a highly motivated, enthusiastic and talented teacher to teach at this friendly, well-resourced and highly-regarded primary school in KS2. Brampton Village Primary is a growing school. We have an experienced teaching staff and a strong commitment to continued professional development with a proven track record of supporting staff.
We can offer:
• The support of a friendly and dedicated staff team
• Well-behaved, well-motivated children
• Well resourced classrooms
• A positive, caring learning environment
• Good opportunities for continuing professional development
We are seeking a teacher who:
• creates a classroom learning community which is supportive, responsible, resourceful, resilient and reflective
• has high expectations of all pupils and enables every child to make good progress
• demonstrates creative, innovative approaches to teaching
• has a strong commitment to professional learning
• will facilitate learning that:
• is ‘buzzy’ and actively engages pupils in learning that is vibrant, real and relevant
• is creative and enables pupils to think and behave imaginatively
• is challenging, supporting all children to develop life-long learning habits
Please contact the school 01480 375063 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and an application pack. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed; please contact us by telephone or e-mail to arrange an appointment.
Closing date Monday 10th January with interviews likely the week after.
The staff and governors of Brampton Village Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
School website: http://brampton.cambs.sch.uk