Ken Stimpson Community School
Teacher of Science (2 Vacancies)
Dates: Apply by noon on Friday 20 December 2019. Job start April 2020 or September 2020
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
New Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
• a passion for Science?
• the ability to inspire students?
• the motivation to make a real difference?
• excellent people skills?
• a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking to appoint additional staff within our Science faculty. Applications are being sought for dynamic teachers of Science at Ken Stimpson Community School. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or an outstanding teacher to join an experienced faculty with a proven track record of results that have exceeded national expectations over the last two years.
We require an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3, KS4 and KS5 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Science team even further.
We can offer:
• excellent CPD and new staff support
• an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
• collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
• a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
• first rate line management of Science
• superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
• For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
• If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bryan Erwin (Principal) email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at email@example.com by noon on Friday 20 December 2019.
School website: http://kscs.org.uk