We are looking for a temporary, experienced Year 2 teacher (fixed term until July 2020) to join our happy staff team from January at our Hardwick site. We are looking for 0.5 FTE teacher to teach mornings only, Monday – Friday, delivering mainly English and Maths lessons.
We do things a little differently in our school and are looking for candidates who:
• Love teaching!
• Will relish the opportunity to work in supportive teaching teams and within a large and growing school.
• Have high expectations of what pupils can achieve.
• Are committed to delivering an exciting, relevant, and child-centred curriculum.
• Make the most of every opportunity to make learning enjoyable by delivering quality first-hand experiences.
We can offer;
• Happy, confident children who fully enjoy their learning, behave well and love their school.
• A truly inclusive and exciting school where innovation and individuality is encouraged and celebrated.
• A very cohesive and committed staff team who demonstrate self-reflection, respect and care for one another. All are fully committed to the school’s innovative, creative and vibrant approach to learning.
• Excellent support from parents, governors and the partnership of local schools.
• A school that has been judged as being “good” in all areas in its recent inspection.
• Many opportunities for you to further your professional and personal development.
This school is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are strongly advised so you can have a full understanding of the team-teaching nature of the roles. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. The full application pack can be accessed and downloaded from our school website www.hardwickandcambourneprimary.co.uk.
School website: http://www.hardwickandcambourneprimary.co.uk