Ken Stimpson Community School
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
French and/or Italian
Dates: Apply by noon on Friday 13 December. Job start September 2020
Salary: MPS/UPS (relocation package may be available)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full or Part-time considered
Contract term: Permanent
Do you have
• a passion for Modern Foreign Languages?
• the ability to inspire students?
• the motivation to make a real difference?
• excellent people skills?
• a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Modern Foreign Languages at Ken Stimpson Community School to join a faculty with a proven track record. This is an ideal opportunity for either an experienced practitioner or a new starter to the profession to join a Faculty.
This exciting and challenging post requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be teaching French and/or Italian, ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3 and KS4 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Modern Foreign Languages team even further.
We can offer:
• excellent CPD and new staff support
• an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
• collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
• a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
• first rate line management of Modern Foreign Languages
• superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
• For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
• If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bryan Erwin (Principal) email email@example.com
• Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood (PA to Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday 13 December 2019.
School website: http://kscs.org.uk