We are looking for an enthusiastic and outstanding Early Years Teacher to join our friendly and supportive ‘outstanding’ (Ofsted May 2016) Early Years Centre.
To lead our 2 year old provision known as The Nest and provide leadership release time as required working in the Nursery with 3 – 4 year olds.
We welcome applications from talented RQT’s and those with more experience. The position is full time and permanent.
Main pay scale M1 – M6.
Homerton Early Years Centre can offer you:
• A Centre with a positive and friendly ethos.
• A caring and supportive team of staff, governors and parents.
• A commitment to continuing your professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about Early Years.
• Is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and the Characteristics of Effective Learning.
• Is a team player.
• Has had previous experience of leading a team
• Is creative and imaginative.
• Has had previous experience of working with 2 years olds
• Has a sense of fun.
• Has experience of working closely with families
If you are interested in applying for this position, we would love to hear from you, visits the Centre are warmly welcome – please contact Alex Pearson on 01223 508766 or email email@example.com to arrange a date and suitable time.
For an application pack – please see our website www.homerton.cambs.sch.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 508766
To start April 2020 or earlier if possible.
Closing date for applications –Monday 16 December at 12.00 noon
Interviews will be held on Friday 10 January 2020
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to Enhanced DBS Check, Barred List Checks, medical check and two positive references
School website: http://homerton.cambs.sch.uk