Corby Business Academy requires a Site Manager to join their Premises Department.
Salary: Grade 9, From £35,000.00
Hours: 37 hours, 52 weeks per year
The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about ensuring our school buildings are fit for purpose for all of our users and be focused on working with our school to deliver excellent facilities.
• Be responsible for delivering a comprehensive site management service to our school, and to provide additional support to one of our primary sites, deploying site team colleagues and resources effectively and efficiently to meet the needs of our school.
• Develop strong and effective working relationships with contractors and specialists
• The role will require both planned preventative maintenance and a proactive approach to project work so that our school remains a great place for our children and young people to learn
• Have a significant focus on compliance with statutory regulations, ensuring we maintain safe places for our students, colleagues and visitors. Working with and reporting to central colleagues will be part of the role and support our strong governance culture.
Corby Business Academy is part of the Brooke Weston Trust schools. Our Trust was formed more than 25 years ago with a simple and clear mission – to transform educational performance in all of our communities. Working in some of the most challenging contexts, we improve our students’ achievements by making long term commitments to the community and championing new approaches to improve the life chances for young people. Our members of staff are essential to realising this vision, and a happy, motivated and supported team will deliver the best possible experiences for our young people.
Benefits of working at Brooke Weston Trust
At Brooke Weston Trust we value the incredible contribution our staff make to our schools. In return we offer a range of benefits including free breakfast and lunch for all staff across the Trust, access to a Bike2work and Car Salary Sacrifice schemes and several Employee Wellbeing arrangements.
To apply for this role please click here - https://www.brookewestontrust.org/page/?title=&pid=25
For further information about how to apply, to arrange a visit or an informal discussion about this role please contact Kathryn Pithey, Trust HR Manager, on the below details:
T: 01536 684300
Closing date: 6th January 2019 but we reserve the right to close the job early if we find the right candidate.
Care and respect for others are the values that lie at the heart of our Trust. The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. It expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts working with children and young people will be subject to an enhanced disclosures barring service check.
School website: http://www.brookewestontrust.org