We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Office Administrator to join our friendly, dedicated and supportive team. The role will involve leading administration duties including communicating with parents, supporting recruitment, staff personnel and pupil admissions. It will also involve assisting the Headteacher with safeguarding codes of practice.
We are looking for an individual who has:
• excellent communicative skills and a positive disposition
• a methodical and conscientious attitude
• the ability to work well as part of a team
• strong ICT and administrative skills
• flexibility and can be proactive within a busy school office
We can offer:
• A supportive induction and training package
• A motivated team who work closely together
• Children and staff who are friendly and enthusiastic
• An inclusive and caring school ethos with a strong focus on staff wellbeing
• Commitment to developing future professional development
Previous experience of working within a school office or public-facing administration, with knowledge of relevant safeguarding legislation is desirable although not essential as training will be provided. A recent first aid certificate or a willingness to receive first aid training would be preferable.
This role is permanent part-time, working for 26 hours per week, over 5 days, some days working 12:00 – 5pm and others 12:00 - 5:30pm. The post will be paid at salary scale Level 4 (£18,870 - £20,541 FTE) dependent on experience.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please call the school office to arrange. If a visit is not possible then a telephone conversation with the Headteacher or Office Manager is welcomed.
Closing date: Friday 10th January 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 21st January 2020
Applications and information can be obtained by contacting our office on email@example.com or from our website www.bottisham.cambs.sch.uk
Bottisham Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://bottisham.cambs.sch.uk