KS1 Teacher Fenland Hub
Start date: February 2020 (or sooner if possible)
Contract: Full time, permanent
Salary: MPS (NQT’s welcome to apply)
We are looking to recruit an outstanding Key Stage 1 Teacher for the Fenland Hub of The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust (DLPT) consisting of four Academies - Leverington Primary, Murrow Primary, Glebelands Primary (Chatteris) and Thomas Eaton (Wimblington).
Successful candidates will work in any of the Fenland Hub Academies and will be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the caring, warm and supportive teams of the DLPT Fenland Hub. Our schools are committed to excellence and in promoting high standards across the curriculum and all aspects of school life. You will find us a happy and welcoming community focused on learning in a rich and stimulating environment.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust (MAT) specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and Fenland.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching leading to good progress for all;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for
• Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
• Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution driven and resilient;
• Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
Benefits of working for the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust include:
• Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development
Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust
to share best practice and resources.;
• Centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can
concentrate on educational performance.
• Initially reduced timetable (in addition to PPA and NQT release time) to support effective
Induction to the school and the role
For a sample of who we are and what we do why not browse our Trust and Academy websites. Visits to any of our Academies are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around our school or ring the Headteacher for a chat.
Application forms can be downloaded from the academy website and also our Trust website https://diamondlearningtrust.com/career-opportunities/
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th December 2019
Interviews will take place on: Friday 10th January 2020
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.
School website: https://diamondlearningtrust.com/