The Bellbird Primary School
Vacancy for 1:1 TA post for 30 hours a week
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join our strong, hardworking team to start as in January 2020.
We are seeking someone who is:
• Experienced at supporting pupils with ASD
• Knowledgeable about a range of SEND interventions such as use of social stories, sensory circuits etc
• Passionate and inclusive about giving the best opportunity possible to all of our children
• An enthusiastic and committed worker
• Able to work flexibly and collaboratively within a team
• Adaptable to the work in the ever changing environment of a school
We can offer
• A passionate, caring and highly supportive school ethos
• An opportunity to work in a fantastic indoor and outdoor environment, including an allotment and pond area
• A very well resourced school for all areas of the curriculum
• The chance to work alongside a hardworking, experienced, dedicated and supportive team of staff
The school has an Induction Programme and an ongoing commitment of staff professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone 01223 833216 for an application pack and to arrange a visit or alternatively email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://thebellbird.cambs.sch.uk