Do you have high aspirations for all? Are you ready for an exciting new challenge and to make a real difference?
St John’s Church School and Winyates Primary School work collaboratively together to maximise standards, curriculum, training and employment opportunities for all. We passionately believe in a value driven school, one where every child and adult can reach their fullest potential to discover their own remarkable life. This drives our curriculum, our caring, supportive ethos and the opportunities we provide for all. We are fantastic place to work, one that has been described a “haven” for our children. We strongly recommend a visit to meet our children, the staff and soak in the atmosphere.
Our Schools can offer you:
• An exceptional ethos of care for pupils, staff and parents.
• An incredibly happy working environment
• A leadership team who are hands-on every day
• A Team Leader to support your induction
• Opportunities to develop leadership of a curriculum area across two schools.
• Excellent continuing professional development.
We are the right school for you if:
• You want to develop your career within an excellent school.
• You enjoy working as part of a positive, well-established team.
• You are driven to make a positive contribution to our pupils socially as well as academically.
• You are resilient, passionate, highly-motivated and committed to teaching.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all our employees to share in this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
So if you feel you want to become a part of the St John’s/Winyates team, please contact us for further details; to arrange a visit or ask for the application pack on: email@example.com 01733 234185
The closing date for the application: Monday 6th January 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 15th January 2020
Start Date: September 2020
School website: http://winyates.peterborough.sch.uk