THE WELLAND PRIMARY SCHOOLS FEDERATION
For Pinchbeck East Church of England and Surfleet Primary Schools
We are looking for an experienced, dedicated and motivated SENDCO, to join our professional team at Pinchbeck East C E Primary School and Surfleet Primary School. There are currently 62 children across both schools on the SEN register, including five with EHCPs; you will be expected to lead SEND strategically across both schools. You will be accountable to the Executive Headteacher.
We have recently had an external SEND audit, which will provide a framework and action plan for further development of SEND provision.
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
• Knows and understands the SEN Code of Practice
• Is able to contribute to school leadership
• Offer guidance and support to colleagues
• Able to record assessments, complete IEP’s and EHCP applications, (use of Scholar Pack MIS desirable)
• Is creative with high expectations of behaviour and achievement
• Is willing to engage with professional development
In return, we can offer:
• Polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn
• Supportive leadership that will contribute to your professional development
• Targeted admin support
• A high quality, well-resourced learning environment.
We are located just minutes from Spalding centre and half an hour from Peterborough.
Visits to the schools are welcome and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school on 01775 723841 or download a pack from the school website www.pinchbeckeast.lincs.sch.uk.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020
Interviews are anticipated to be held the week commencing 3rd February 2020.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and ‘Prohibition’ and ‘Disqualification’ checks. All references will be taken up before interview.
School website: http://pinchbeckeast.lincs.sch.uk