Date Posted 16th December 2019
Start date: September 2020
Salary Range: Group 2 school - L14 (£56,579) to L21 (£67,183)*
Contract Type: Full time
Contract term: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Headteacher or for a candidate ready and ambitious for a first headship role, to join our wonderful school.
Ridgefield is a richly diverse and inclusive one form entry city school with a vibrant school community that promotes ‘Brave Explorers and Great Thinkers’. Located on the edge of Cambridge with excellent transport links to the A11 and the A14, with the main train station only a few minutes walk away.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and imaginative leader with commitment, energy and high expectations to build upon our many successes.
The successful candidate will be;
• A visionary who can lead our school through future exciting and challenging times
• A leader with the skills to manage, motivate and inspire the school community towards excellence
• An outstanding communicator who can continue to strengthen links with parents and the local community
• A leader with the ability to work collaboratively, coaching people and developing their potential
• A leader who can bring new creative ideas to guide the vision and ethos of our school for the future, driving innovation whilst embedding existing good practice
• A strategic thinker who can anticipate and solve problems pro-actively
• A leader who can build outstanding relationships with children and adults while maintaining a focus on school improvement
As a school we can offer:
• A happy and welcoming school which offers a friendly working environment
• Pupils who are very proud of their school, who have a strong voice, and who are keen to learn
• A supportive team of dedicated and talented professionals who work closely together to offer the best possible provision for pupils
• Governors who support, encourage and challenge
• Excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
• The opportunity to work in the cosmopolitan city of Cambridge
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would encourage you to visit our school. Please contact James Thomas (School Business Manager) on 01223 712418 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Please return your completed application form, marked for the attention of Rosie Goodwin at;
Educational Personal Management Ltd
Spencer House, 8 Spitfire Close, Ermine Business Park, Huntingdon, Cambs,PE29 6EP or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 24th January 2020
Interview Dates: 6th and 7th February 2020
* Allowances for relocation maybe considered
Ridgefield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all its staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a Enhanced check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).