We are a friendly village school looking to appoint a teaching assistant for 15 hours a week
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a friendly, committed and supportive team of staff and governors.
The post is a fixed term contract until July 2020. There may be a possibility of this extending.
Hours: 15 hours per Week with a possibility of 4 additional hours as a midday supervisor
Salary: Level 1A
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- good organisational skills and a sense of humour;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- high expectations in work and behaviour;
- and a strong team spirit.
Our Ofsted 2017 comments on;
• Children enjoying school and behaving well
• Pupils talking readily about their work and being keen to learn
• Children sharing ideas with each other and listened to adults well
• The provision of numerous opportunities for pupils to develop their creativity.
To find out more about the school please contact the School office at email@example.com
or visit the school website
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 20th January
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and these will be held
Week beginning 27th January 2020
School website: http://haslingfield.cambs.sch.uk