KS1 Teaching Assistant with 1:1 SEND responsibilities. Level 2
Are you ready to make a difference to delightful children early on in their school journey?
Are you calm and positive with a nurturing disposition?
Would you like to work in a welcoming and friendly small village Primary School with a real sense of family and community?
If you are, we have the perfect position for you.
Kettlefields Primary School is currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated, engaging and caring. 1:1 Teaching Assistant (minimum Level 2). Required for the Spring and Summer Terms 2019 - Initial temporary Contract.
Experience of working with children with specific needs is highly advantageous. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team of highly committed staff supporting pupil progress. We are looking for a confident and passionate individual with the following:
• Resilience, patience and a can do attitude
• Robust communication skills
• Flexibility in order to support changing needs
• The capacity to deal professionally and sensitively with children, parents and colleagues, as well as outside agencies, when necessary
• Determination and commitment in supporting students to reach their full potential
We can offer you:
- Friendly, delightful children who are keen to learn and inquisitive
- A charming village school with 4 classes
- A welcoming and friendly staff team
- Supportive and committed Governors and parents
- A happy school
Salary: Level 2 Point 14-17.
The post is full time, term time only, to be worked Monday to Friday 8.30pm to 3.30pm.
For further details or to discuss the post please contact: Alicia gadsby, Headteacher on 01638 508360. Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit, do contact the school office via telephone 01638 508360 or email: office@Kettlefields.cambs.sch.uk.
For an application pack please e-mail office@Kettlefields.cambs.sch.uk.
Closing date for applications Wednesday 5th February 2020 2019 at 12noon.
At Kettlefields Primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils in our care and we expect staff and volunteers to share this firm commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and two appropriate references.
School website: http://kettlefields.cambs.sch.uk