Classteacher for our Reception Class – Full time, permanent – From Easter 2020
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers who wish to develop further and newly-qualified teachers (Mainscale/Upper Pay Spine depending on experience; member of the Senior Leadership Team is an option).
Are you a positive-thinking teacher who strives to provide the best teaching and learning experiences for all children?
Do you take pride in your classroom and ensure the learning environment and displays provide challenge and support for your pupils?
Are you passionate about your work in the Early Years and relish the opportunity to progress further?
If you answered ‘Yes’, then read on…
We can offer you:
• a caring, welcoming ethos
• a committed and supportive team of staff and governors (including full time teaching assistant support)
• enthusiastic and polite children
• a well-maintained and well-resourced school
• excellent links and transition with our own Pre-School and Key Stage 1/Key Stage 2
You will need to have:
• the highest expectations for yourself and all pupils
• the desire to engage and inspire others
• a commitment to providing quality first teaching and excellent classroom management
• extensive knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
• a positive approach to behaviour management and the development of children’s self-esteem and confidence
• a positive outlook on teaching and life and a good sense of humour!
At Lionel Walden Primary School, we have many opportunities for continuous professional development and involvement in projects. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The ability to converse with all adults and children and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Please come and meet us and have a look round. We are very interested to hear from you and to answer any questions.
Lionel Walden is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Application forms are available by contacting Mrs Clarke (Office Manager) on 01354-740405, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing the school website www.lionelwalden.cambs.sch.uk
Closing date: 12 noon on 20th January, 2020
Interview date: 27th January, 2020
School website: http://lionelwalden.cambs.sch.uk