THRAPSTON PRIMARY SCHOOL
Part Time Administrative Assistant (Human Resources & Payroll)
Thrapston Primary School requires a part time Human Resources and Payroll Administrative Assistant.
The hours for this post are 15 hours per week 9.30am – 12.30pm, Monday – Friday, term time plus training days i.e. 39 weeks per academic year.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Plan, prepare and perform their duties in line with statutory requirements and the school’s policies to the highest standards, staying consistent with our School Values:
• Work accurately, efficiently and effectively under the pressure of a busy admin office, prioritising their workload in line with the needs and safeguarding requirements of the school
• Work independently to complete their own workload whilst also being prepared to help out as part of the wider admin team as the needs to the school require
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Be committed to continuous professional development, with a desire to learn from others in school and other educational establishments
• Communicate effectively with other members of the school and the wider school community, to ensure that the HR and payroll records held are accurate and complete
Full details of the requirements and responsibilities within these roles can be found in the application pack.
Our children deserve nothing less than the very best. If you feel you would like to be part of a team who offer this, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please be aware that Thrapston Primary School will implement a rigorous and robust recruitment process and has proactive safeguarding procedures in place. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work. An enhanced DBS check (previously CRB) will be required for this post. Any job offer is subject to satisfactory references and safeguarding checks being obtained.
Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.thrapston-primary.northants.sch.uk Applications must be submitted using our application form - please do not submit CVs.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms: 17th January 2020.
Candidates who are successful in obtaining an interview for these posts will be contacted by email or telephone, with interviews taking place week commencing 24th January 2020.
School website: http://thrapston.northants-ecl.gov.uk