The Bellbird Primary School
Vacancy for Manager
Out of school care club
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We are seeking a Manager for our out of school care club, to join our strong, hardworking team. This is a permanent contract starting from January 2020.
We are seeking someone who is:
• Passionate about giving the best opportunity possible to all of our children
• An enthusiastic and committed worker
• Able to work well within a team
• Flexible and adaptable
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Experienced in working with children
We can offer
• An opportunity to work in a brand new space within our recently completed extension, including direct access to extensive and secure outdoor environment
• An inclusive, caring and supportive school ethos
• A very well resourced school and club
• The chance to work alongside a hard working, experienced, dedicated team of staff
Salary & Scale
• Grade 4 Scale point 18
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone 01223 833216 for an application pack and to arrange a visit or alternatively email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th January,2020
Interview date: Wednesday 22nd January, 2020
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://thebellbird.cambs.sch.uk