Are you looking for new opportunities?
Alderman Jacobs is a three form entry school in the market town of Whittlesey, just 6 miles from Peterborough, rated as Ofsted ‘Good’ with consistently strong results.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can inspire and motivate our children
- Is a team player who enjoys sharing good practice
- Is creative in their delivery of learning and believes in hands on experiences for children.
- Is sociable and approachable.
- An excellent and reflective practitioner.
In return we can offer you:
- A highly supportive, happy and friendly team to work alongside
- A calm, focused environment where children are very polite and have excellent behaviour.
- Well-being and social activities
- High quality training and CPD alongside opportunities for further career progression
- A well-resourced school
- Subject and report writing release time
- Nearby shops and banking facilities
- Reasonably priced housing
We would be delighted to show you around. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 01733 202403. Our website has lots of information about our school and a job pack including a job description, person specification and application form can be found at www.aldermanjacobs.cambs.sch.uk/aboutus/currentvacancies.
The closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020.
(Alderman Jacobs Primary School (Academy Trust) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check will be required for this post).
School website: http://aldermanjacobs.cambs.sch.uk