Coates Primary School
Scale: NJC Pt 3
Start date: As soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a positive, enthusiastic and energetic midday supervisor for 6.25 hours a week. We are looking for someone who can supervise our children at lunchtimes and engage in their play. The appointed candidate will work daily from
11:45 am-1:00pm Mon-Fri.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of working with children;
• Have high expectations of behaviour
• Have positive ideas for lunchtime games and activities;
• Be flexible.
• Be able to use their initiative
• Be calm and patient
• Be a good role model to the children
• Enjoy joining in and supporting the children's activities
We can offer:
• A happy school
• A friendly and supportive staff team.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and two appropriate references.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Please contact Mrs Marion Seaton, School Business Manager on 01733 840527 or email@example.com for further details and an application form (please include a letter of application when applying). Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Wednesday 22nd January
Interview date: Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th January
School website: http://coates.cambridgeshire.gov.uk