Post Title: Administrative Assistant
Post Grade: Level 3 Scale 5 point 5-6 (dependent on experience)
Closing date: Noon Monday 27th January 2020
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant for 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm starting as soon as possible. Grade 3 point 5-6 (£18,795 - £19,171 pro rata)
Burrough Green is a special place to work. It is small, friendly, and brimming with enthusiastic pupils and staff.
• positive, enthusiastic, hardworking, highly confidential with all matters, able to work with a professional attitude well organised, highly flexible and an excellent communicator?
Do you have:
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills, experience in administration, excellent ICT skills, the ability to multitask, an eye for detail, the ability to use your initiative and work as part of a team?
• Previous experience of working in a school setting and knowledge of school information management systems will be highly desirable.
The successful candidate will become a member of our admin team, supporting the school’s aims and values, working alongside the School Financial Secretary.
We can offer you:
• a happy school with an excellent staff team who work well together and are open to new ideas
• a caring, values-driven philosophy
• a modern school building with superb facilities
• continued professional development
• excellent support from parents, Governors and the partnership of local schools
If you are excited by what we can offer and feel you have something to offer our school, then we would love to meet you. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school (01638 507236 firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application forms and information packs are available from our secretary, Sara Hammond, or download an application pack from our website: (https://burrough-green.eschools.co.uk/website )
Burrough Green School is an equal opportunities employer and requires enhanced DBS clearance as part of its commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 27th January 2020
Interviews will be held week commencing 27th January 2020.
School website: https://burrough-green.eschools.co.uk/website