Required for September 2020
Year 6 Team Leader (TLR2b)
With Relocation/Recruitment Allowance available
St Thomas More is a GOOD, happy, caring school with outstanding behaviour.
We provide an outstanding, engaging, creative, broad and balanced curriculum for our pupils.
The governors are seeking to appoint a Team Leader who is an outstanding classroom practitioner to help us continue to raise standards of achievement through strong leadership, strategic thinking and an innovative approach to teaching.
Applicants from all faiths or none are welcome.
We can offer:
• A class of 20 exceptionally well-behaved pupils
• A Senior Leadership Team who understand the importance of staff well-being
• Dedicated leadership time
• A supportive school community
• At least 3 extra days release for report writing, team planning and resourcing
• An individual CPD pathway
• Good opportunities for professional development towards leadership qualifications
• A strong, inclusive Christian environment where our Catholic ethos is central to all we do
Closing date:- Friday 28th February 2020 at 12pm
Interviews:- Wednesday 18th March 2020
Come and visit our wonderful school in action
Further details and application packs available from the school
St Thomas More School is an Equal Opportunities employer
An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
School website: http://www.st-thomasmore.peterborough.sch.uk