We are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to cover a maternity leave in the first instance who:
• Is an enthusiastic and committed individual with the highest aspirations for all learners and for themselves.
• Is at least a ‘good’ classroom practitioner.
• Has a commitment to a creative approach to learning and the ability to create an exciting learning environment.
• Is a caring individual with a happy disposition, who will value, motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues alike.
• Is energetic, dedicated and hardworking
In return we offer:
• An opportunity to join the supportive and committed Peckover team.
• The opportunity to work in a school where ‘everyone is welcome and relationships are strong’ (OFSTED 2019)
• Children who make teaching rewarding and are excited to learn.
• A hardworking, enthusiastic and dedicated team with a commitment to raising standards and improving teaching and learning.
• The opportunity to make a difference to children’s lives.
• A positive culture of progress and continuous improvement.
• A supportive Governing Body and Leadership Team to work with.
• An induction period with training and support.
• A commitment to continued professional development and peer learning for all.
Newly qualified Teachers welcome to apply.
Closing date for applications: noon on Monday 3rd February
Interview: Monday 10th February
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to actively share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Please come and visit our friendly school.
For further information, contact the Principal Carrie Norman on 01945 584741 or by email at email@example.com. Application pack is available on our website www.peckoverprimary.org
School website: http://peckoverprimary.org