KS1 Class Teacher
Everton Heath Primary School, near Sandy, Bedfordshire
Salary scale: MPS - NQTs Welcome
Hours: Full time
Required for April 2020
Everton Heath Primary School is a thriving small village school with a caring, friendly and supportive ethos. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and committed teacher for KS1 as we continue to expand and grow our school.
As part of The Cam Academy Trust, we are fully committed to excellence in education and support staff who strive to provide our children with the very best start in their educational journey.
The successful applicant will join our hardworking, dedicated team who are committed to providing outstanding learning experiences to help our children achieve their full potential and develop a lifelong love for learning.
The successful applicants will need to:
• demonstrate an excellent understanding of the primary curriculum
• be able to work effectively as part of a small team
• have a strong commitment to the school’s inclusive values and community
• shows initiative and is able to bring new ideas to our team
• well motivated, hard working and very well-behaved children
• a warm and friendly working environment
• supportive colleagues and opportunities for professional development
For further details and an application pack please contact school secretary, Dee Kirby on 01767 680534 or email email@example.com.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 at 12noon
Interview date: Friday 31st January 2020