Meadowgate Academy is a Special Needs School for pupils aged 2 – 19 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team of committed and talented staff at Meadowgate Academy. We have a vacancy for the following:
• Temporary Teaching Assistant for maternity cover - Level 2 Point 5 32½ hours per week.
Term time only.
Salary - £18,795 full time (Actual £15,615).
Start date: February 24th 2020 (dependent on references and DBS check).
The successful candidates will:
• Have GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent in English and Maths.
• Have experience of working with young people with special needs providing personal care
• Be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well organised.
• Be able to work well both in a team and on their own initiative.
• Have a commitment to ensuring and supporting all opportunities for our young people.
• Have a good sense of humour.
Further information and application forms can be downloaded from our school website.
Unfortunately we will be unable to write individually to all unsuccessful candidates.
The closing date for applications: Friday 24th January 2020
Interviews: week beginning 3rd February 2020
Meadowgate Academy is committed to safeguarding children and will carry out an enhanced DBS check and references for the successful candidate.
School website: http://meadowgate.cambs.sch.uk