Ermine Street Church Academy
(a part of the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint an
Teaching Assistant (Part-Time)
Payscale: Spine point 3-4 depending on experience (£18,065-£18,426 fte)
27.5 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (5.5 hours per day).
Start date: 24th February or as soon after as possible.
Ermine Street Church Academy is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for a proactive, child-focused Teaching Assistant to work with our children.
We are looking for
• A calm but pro-active person who will support and move forward children’s learning, both by supporting them in the classroom and by delivering intervention programmes.
• A person who nurtures children whilst also consistently implementing clear boundaries and strategies.
• A strong team player.
• A person who demonstrates good initiative.
We can offer you:
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff.
• Resources and spaces to provide exactly what children need.
• Specific training.
• A school committed to staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment please call:
Mrs Mathews, Business Manager on 01480 276510. Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 29th January 2020 (9am)
Interviews: Week commencing 3rd February 2020
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 4th February 2020 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that, due to the large volume of applications, it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://erminestreetca.org.uk