Permanent Class Teacher Required September 2020 (or sooner if possible) - NQTs are welcome to apply.
Gedney Church End Primary is a small federated school in South Lincolnshire. The school has been through a period of improvement resulting in a stable and successful school with an experienced team of teachers who are supported through a systematic CPD approach.
The post will be in Year 2/3 with a class size of approximately 26 children.
The role will require classroom responsibility from September 2020, however, there may be an opportunity to join our team in April 2020 to ensure smooth transition at the beginning of the next academic year.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a good knowledge of the curriculum
• Is a learner themselves, open to development and committed to keeping on top of current thinking in education
• Works well as part of a team
• Has very high expectations of behaviour and be committed to establishing positive relationships with every child
• Is an excellent teacher with the highest of expectations for all pupils
will offer you:
• A vibrant and exciting work environment with superb grounds
• A friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team
• Happy and enthusiastic children who like to learn and have fun
• Fully committed and knowledgeable governors
• Planning and working as part of a strong team
• Comprehensive and exciting program for CPD
• A creative approach to teaching and learning
• A school which values wellbeing
• An evidence based approach to teaching
You will be joining us at an exciting time for Gedney Church End Primary as the school continues to develop and so please do visit us to ensure that we are the right school for you and you can see yourself working with us.
This will allow for many opportunities and to be part of a growing team. If you have drive, energy and ambition then why not join us?
The role is offered at the main teacher’s payscale and NQTs are welcome to apply.
School visits essential, to arrange visits or for more information, please telephone 01406 362383 and ask to speak to Scott Pearson (Head teacher) or Natasha Parnell (School Bursar) or email at: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020 at 12pm
Interviews will be held on Thursday 27th February 2020
For further details and application forms please visit our school website.
Please return your completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gedney Church End Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all in the school community to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
School website: http://gedneychurchendprimary.org/