Newly Qualified Teacher Post
St Neots Hub
Start date: 1st September 2020
Full time, permanent contract
Salary – MPS 1
Are you looking to secure your NQT position for September 2020?
We are a forward thinking, fast paced Primary Academy Trust who are looking to recruit Newly Qualified Teachers to work within our St Neots based schools.
We need you to add your energy and aspirations to our welcoming and enthusiastic staff team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about offering children an environment which encourages them to love learning and welcome applications from NQT’s who can deliver good quality classroom experience, set high standards and enable our children to achieve at a level beyond their expectations.
The successful candidate will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young children learn;
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children;
• Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution driven and resilient; and
• Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that has a reputation for being warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
• Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching;
• High calibre support staff;
• A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership; and
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally through our Newly Qualified Teacher programme.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and The Fenlands.
The St Neots hub has eight academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Great Staughton, Kimbolton Roman Way and Wintringham. The Fenlands hub has five academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington, Murrow and Braybrook. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span thirteen different locations.
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• Centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance; and
• Initially reduced timetable (in addition to PPA and NQT release time) to support effective induction to the school and the role.
Application forms can be downloaded from The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust website;
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or posted to The HR Office at:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews scheduled for: Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th March 2020
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust (DLPT) is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check.
School website: https://diamondlearningtrust.com/