The Round House Primary Academy - Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher Post
Start date: 1st September 2020
Full time, permanent contract (NQT and part time applications will be considered)
Salary – MPS/UPS
We are a forward thinking, fast paced Primary Academy who are looking to recruit an outstanding Early Years Teacher to take our younger pupils on a learning journey which is a fusion of excellence and enjoyment.
The successful candidate will need to be able to promote the highest of academic outcomes for all children within the year group with clear focus on every child being able to progress, develop and succeed. You will have the desire and ability to develop a successful year group and promote the vision for excellence in learning at The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
• Are excited by teaching and strive to make learning irresistible through captivation and encouragement;
• Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum and an understanding of how young children learn;
• Are well-organised and efficient;
• Have a proven track record of outstanding teaching leading to good progress for all;
• Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement resulting in good outcomes for children;
• Have a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs;
• Commit yourself through effort and teamwork;
• Are solution driven and resilient;
• Are reflective of their own practice and responds positively to evaluation;
The Round House Primary Academy can offer you:
• Highly motivated and well behaved children in a school that has a reputation for being warm and welcoming;
• An exciting curriculum where creativity and real purposeful learning is key;
• Staff who demonstrate a truly collaborative approach to learning and teaching; High calibre support staff;
• A motivated, pro-active and supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who have a clear vision for the future direction and onward growth of the school;
• A role to raise standards of achievement & attainment, the quality of provision within the Early Years;
• A supportive local community with keen parents who are supportive of the home school partnership;
• A commitment to continuing your Professional Development and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally;
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is a charitable multi-academy trust specialising in the Primary sector. We are building a thriving community of schools that succeed on behalf of their children. The Family of Academies within the Trust currently incorporates two hubs; St Neots and The Fenlands.
The St Neots hub has eight academies; Middlefield, Winhills, The Round House, Great Staughton, Kimbolton, Roman Way, Braybrook and Wintringham. The Fenlands hub has four academies; Thomas Eaton, Glebelands, Leverington and Murrow. As such, joining our MAT means joining an organisation with an array of career opportunities that span twelve different locations.
Further benefits include;
• Collaborative approach to working including partnered PPA release time;
• Access to high quality professional development as part of the School Development Programme (The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust);
• Opportunities to train/work with other schools within the Diamond Learning Partnership Trust to share best practice and resources;
• Centrally-run services that reduce the time-consuming administrative tasks so teachers can concentrate on educational performance; and
• Initially reduced timetable (in addition to PPA and NQT release time) to support effective induction to the school and the role.
For a sample of who we are and what we do why not browse our website;
Visits to our Academies are warmly welcomed so that you can see our fantastic staff and incredible children in action. We strongly encourage you to look around one of our schools or ring the Headteacher for a chat 01480 479890.
Application forms can be downloaded from The Round House Primary Academy website;
Application forms with covering letter should be sent to HR@diamondlearningtrust.com or addressed to The HR Office and posted to:
Winhills Primary Academy
Off Duck Lane
Closing date for applications: Midday Monday 24th February 2020.
Interviews scheduled for: Monday 9th March 2020.
The Diamond Learning Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.
School website: http://www.roundhouseprimary.co.uk/