Fulbourn is a popular and growing primary school, operating at the heart of the village community. The Finance Assistant will work in the School Office providing financial support to the school. The role will also include clerking for the Governing Body. Further details of the role are available in the job description.
The role is part time (14 hours per week in the office plus 3 additional hours per week for clerking).
The ideal candidate will have:
• Knowledge and experience of financial administration.
• Good attention to detail.
• Highly numerate and literate.
• A good level of ICT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of financial management systems.
• Be able to work independently but to seek assistance when required.
• Flexibility and a willingness to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Resilience, enthusiasm and energy.
• Honesty, reliability, integrity and commitment.
• A willingness to learn and undertake further training.
We can offer:
• A happy school with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils;
• A good school, ready to become outstanding;
• A friendly and supportive staff team and governing body;
• A creative learning environment;
• An opportunity to develop professionally, whatever your starting point.
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment or to request an application pack. email@example.com
In line with safer recruitment practices, application forms rather than CVs will be used during the selection process, although we would also like you to include a personal letter of application. Fulbourn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post that you are applying for is subject to an enhanced DBS check. If successful in being invited to interview, the process will include questions regarding the safeguarding of children.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th March at midday
Interviews anticipated on: Wednesday 11th March