Ken Stimpson Community School
Teacher of Mathematics
Dates: Apply by 9am on Monday 24 February 2020. Job to start September 2020
Salary: MPS/UPS + TLR (for candidate with relevant experience)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Contract type: Full-time
Contract term: Permanent
New Academic Year, New Challenge?
Do you have
• a passion for Mathematics?
• the ability to inspire students?
• the motivation to make a real difference?
• excellent people skills?
• a willingness to work hard?
If so, Ken Stimpson Community School is the place for you!
Governors are seeking applications for a dynamic teacher of Mathematics at Ken Stimpson Community School to join a stable faculty with a proven track record of results that are one of the highest in the city. This is an ideal opportunity for either an experienced practitioner or a new starter to the profession to join a Faculty with a proven track record of results that have exceeded national expectations over the last two years.
This exciting and challenging post requires an enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious and energetic individual. You need to have extremely high expectations and will be teaching Mathematics, ensuring children achieve to the best of their ability, regardless of their background. Either a proven track record of achieving successful outcomes at KS3, KS4 and KS5 or a testimony towards making a significant impact in your time within the profession are key ingredients that we are looking for to enhance our Mathematics team even further.
We can offer:
• excellent CPD and new staff support
• an increasingly popular and vibrant school which cares deeply for its students
• collaborative staff who are committed to raising standards
• a Principal and senior team that are keen to drive the school forward and are open to innovation and creative thinking
• first rate line management of Mathematics
• superb opportunities for career development and promotion
Ken Stimpson Community School is committed to equality of opportunity and safeguarding the welfare of children. Applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
• For application details and an application form, please visit the ‘Current Vacancies’ page at www.kscs.org.uk/vacancies
• If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Bryan Erwin (Principal) email email@example.com
• Please return completed applications to Pauline Greenwood at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 24 February 2020.
School website: http://kscs.org.uk