Key Stage 1 teacher St John’s C E Primary School
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic primary school teacher looking to join a super, well-resourced and supportive team of wonderful staff and children. Ofsted rating: Good.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for primary school teachers to join the talented and committed St John’s teaching team in September 2020. This position will be a permanent position in Key Stage 1.
We’re seeking an excellent Key Stage 1 teacher to provide high quality learning experiences to enrich our pupils’ lives and join us at this exciting time.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work with a bright, enthusiastic team, committed to our wonderful children and families
• A supportive working environment
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
The successful candidate will be:
• adaptable, well organised and with high expectations
• be able to demonstrate a proven ability to help children make accelerated progress in their learning
• able to use their own initiative and have excellent communication skills to work well within a team
• be able to use ICT to enhance learning.
Application forms are available from the school by emailing email@example.com during term time or can be downloaded from the school website http://www.stjohnsps.co.uk/
St John’s C E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check is required for all successful applicants, together with two referees.
Visits to the school are encouraged and welcomed; to arrange a visit please contact the school on the above number.
Closing date – 12 noon on Friday 28th February 2020; provisional interview date – Thursday 5th March 2020
School website: http://st-johns-pri.cambs.sch.uk