BOURNE ELSEA PARK C OF E PRIMARY ACADEMY
‘Striving for Excellence, Caring for All’
Within a loving and caring Christian environment
KS2 CLASS TEACHER – PART TIME
0.4 FTE – 2 Days per week
To start Term 5 2020
Bourne Elsea Park, part of Abbey Academies Trust, is a one form entry Church Academy situated in South Lincolnshire, between Peterborough and Stamford. Our vision for each child is that they will work towards their personal best, in a caring and nurturing atmosphere, which reflects the Christian values of our Academy.
HAVE YOU GOT THE WOW FACTOR?
The Trustees are looking to appoint an outstanding and dynamic teacher to work alongside colleagues.
Are you a Bourne Elsea Park teacher?
• You know that all children can achieve
• You can inspire and make things happen
• You plan creatively and deliver motivating lessons
• You enjoy working with others and bring out the best in people
• You rise to a challenge and respond enthusiastically
• Responsive and courteous children
• A supportive, energetic, happy and dedicated staff
• A warm and welcoming working environment
• A positive and caring ethos based on Christian values
• Excellent provision for continuing professional development
• A successful, forward thinking school with an exciting future
• A dynamic school ethos
Applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers will be considered.
Closing Date for Applications: noon Friday 21st February 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 26th February 2020
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment references.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applications should be submitted using the Trust’s application form. Application packs can be downloaded from our website www.elseaparkacademy.lincs.sch.uk .
Visits to school are encouraged.
Please contact Mrs Chapman, Office Manager,
Bourne Elsea Park Church of England Primary Academy,
Sandown Drive, Bourne, Lincs., PE10 0WP. Telephone 01778 426968 email: BEP.firstname.lastname@example.org