Required for 31st August 2020
Our shared vision:
Working Together – Sustaining Excellence -Transforming Learning
The Governors of Ketton CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, creative teacher to work in our Ofsted Outstanding school.
Ketton is a single form entry school, situated in the heart of the village in Rutland and close to the Lincolnshire border. This is an exciting opportunity for a main scale teacher to join our successful team. We welcome applications from newly qualified professionals.
The successful candidate will:
• have an excellent understanding of the expectations of the Maths and English curriculums whilst having a creative and imaginative approach to the teaching of all subjects;
• be able to ensure a high level of challenge for a range of abilities, ensuring learning is exciting, practical and relevant for all pupils;
• Have high expectations of their pupils;
• Work well as part of a team;
• Have a commitment to the life of the school.
We can offer:
• Enthusiastic and well-behaved children
• A very welcoming and supportive staff team
• A positive, caring and forward looking atmosphere
• Supportive parents and governors
• A village school set in a popular Rutland Village
• The opportunity to grow and develop as a teacher and to develop middle leadership roles within school and as part of a growing Multi Academy Trust – The Rutland Learning Trust.
School visits are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01780 720301 or email the school office at email@example.com to book a visit. A job description and application form is available to download from our website https://www.ketton-school.co.uk
Completed applications should be sent to:
Ketton CE Primary School
Ketton PE9 3TE
School website: https://www.ketton-school.co.uk/