Class Teacher required for September 2020
Main Scale or UPS according to experience
Cavalry is a two form entry primary school with our own nursery, located in the Fenland town of March. We are members of The Elliot Foundation, a primary-only multi-academy trust with 29 schools located in East Anglia, London and the West Midlands. Our last Ofsted Inspection in February 2019 rated the school as ‘good’ and we take great pride in our commitment to art, music and sport.
We are seeking to appoint a full time, permanent class teacher to start in September 2020. We welcome applications for NQTs and experienced teachers, and have the flexibility to consider applicants with a preference for KS1 or KS2.
We can offer you:
● an attractive, well-resourced environment for teaching and learning
● a dedicated team who are professional, friendly and welcoming
● a supportive Multi Academy Trust, with exciting opportunities for continuing professional development
● talented and hardworking teaching assistants to support the children’s learning
● dedicated SENDCo and Pastoral support
We would be delighted to have an informal chat about the role and show you around before, during or after school. To make an appointment to visit the school or request an application pack please contact the school office by email on:
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo all safer recruitment checks appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the enhanced DBS.
Closing date: 2nd March 2020
Interview date: week beginning 9th March 2020