Work as a Front of House Receptionist within our Team. First Impressions Count!
What are you doing today? Woodston Primary School has a great opportunity for you to work in our main office as a very important person being the face of Woodston School!
If you have experience working in a busy service role/client facing environment and want to develop, we have the environment for you.
• Contract Permanent
• Hours 9/9:30 am – 1/1:30 pm weekdays, 22.5 hours a week term time only
• Salary NJC 3 – actual salary £9,124 (FTE £18,065)
Have we got you in mind?
• Experienced and adaptable person
• Great work ethic
• Quick to learn
• A cheerful, helpful and calm attitude is a must
• A polite telephone manner
• Good at thinking on your feet
• A sense of humour
• Good with Office 365 essential
Things you should know
• Committed to a good work/life balance
• Modern office, fully refurbished within a caring happy school
• Currently 510 growing to 630 pupils
For further information and an application form please call Miss Davey or email email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in the commitment. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service. We welcome applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race age or sexual orientation.
Closing date – Friday 28th February 2020, 12pm
Start date - ASAP
Interviews week commencing Monday 2nd March 2020
School website: http://woodstonprimary.org.uk