17 ½ hours per week, Monday – Friday 11:30 – 3:00
Term Time Only + 1 Week
Actual Salary: Scale 1, £7,023
Required As Soon As Possible
Uppingham Community College is a successful and thriving 11 – 16 school and we are seeking to appoint a Kitchen Assistant to work within a successful and established catering team.
The duties for this role will include:
• Ensuring kitchen, service and dining areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
• Supervision of students in the dining room.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good people skills and able to work as part of a team.
• Good communication skills.
• High standards of work and be quality driven.
• A 'can do' attitude.
Further details and application requirements can be downloaded from our website www.uppinghamcollege.org.uk .
Closing Date: Monday 2nd March, 09:00 am
Interviews will take place on Thursday 5th March
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to DBS checks
School website: http://www.uppinghamcollege.org.uk