St Martin at Shouldham Primary Academy
(a part of the Village Saints Partnership and the Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust)
is seeking to appoint a
Full-time KS2 Class teacher from September 2020
Payscale: Subject to experience
DEMAT and St Martin at Shouldham Primary Academy are looking to appoint a key stage 2 class teacher to inspire a life-long love of learning in our Year 6 pupils.
Children at St Martin at Shouldham are taught by a caring and hard working team and we would love you to join us!
Our school thrives on the quality and delivery of teaching by our amazing team of teachers, in the beautiful village of Shouldham. We strive to give our pupils engaging, enriched educational experiences through our passionate teaching staff. If you share the same passion for inspiring the next generation then come and join us.
We offer personalised CPD for our staff and we will support you wherever your journey is taking you; whether that is to further establish yourself as an excellent teacher or if you are looking towards the next step to school leadership.
We are looking for
• An enthusiastic, well-motivated, committed teacher with a sense of humour
• A strong and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour who can make learning fun yet challenging, who can inspire young minds and meet the needs of every child.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
We can offer you:
• Friendly, articulate, enthusiastic children who are ready to learn
• Parents who are partners with us in their children’s education and development
• Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
• A commitment to your on-going professional development
• Strong links with Governors and local community and church groups
• A school committed to staff well-being
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: http://www.st-martin.norfolk.sch.uk/Vacancies/
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call: 01366 347260. Applications may be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 13th March 2020 (midday)
Interviews: Week commencing 16th March 2020
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by Monday 16th March 2020 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant. We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.
School website: http://st-martin.norfolk.sch.uk