Class Teachers Y4/5/6 & Y2/3 Part time and full time opportunities available
For May 2020 (or sooner – dates are flexible for the right candidate)
MPS 1-6 (NQTs are very welcome to apply)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Federation to appoint teachers to Gedney Hill C of E Primary School. We are a small and caring rural primary school in the South of Lincolnshire close to the growing city of Peterborough and the market towns of Spalding and Holbeach. The federation benefits from an experienced and supportive team of teachers.
We believe in offering an exciting and engaging curriculum and welcome teachers with a sense of fun and creativity.
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
• Wishes to inspire and motivate our children to reach their full potential
• Is welcoming and strives to build positive and supportive relationships
• Is open minded, adaptable and creative in their approach to learning and reflective about their own practice
• Embraces collaborative working and is willing to share good practice
• Brings a sense of fun to learning
We can offer you in return:
• A highly supportive and friendly team to work alongside
• A calm, happy and focused learning environment
• Release time for Subject Lead (when applicable) and report writing
• CPD opportunities through strong links within a supportive collaborative partnership of local schools
The post would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced staff. We will provide an experienced mentor for NQTs and RQTs in the early stages of their career. Our Federation works closely with partnership schools for shared training opportunities and professional development.
Applications are welcomed from NQTs
Visits are encouraged – we would be delighted to show you our lovely school. Please visit our website to learn more about us.
The Gedney Hill Church of England Primary & Shepeau Stow Primary Schools Federation promotes diversity and equal opportunities and so welcome applications from all. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and operate Enhanced DBS with safeguarding procedures in accordance with our safeguarding polices. Applicants are advised that they will be required to comply with these procedures as part of any recruitment process.
To request an application pack please contact the school administrator Mrs Julie Belton on 01406 330258 or email Julie.email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on 11th March 2020 Interviews will be held the following week.
School website: https://www.gedneyhillschool.co.uk
School website: http://gedneychurchendprimary.org/