An exciting opportunity has arisen to add to an already successful team, at our growing ‘outstanding’ school. From September 2020, we are looking for an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our already dedicated and hardworking team of staff. The successful candidate will be a good or outstanding teacher with high expectations of behaviour and achievement through learning. We are looking for someone who is committed to providing a welcoming, stimulating, learning experience for all of the children at Buckden CE Primary Academy.
Main Scale Teacher
Salary negotiable depending on experience and skills
Required for September 2020
We are looking for:
• An outstanding or a good teacher with the potential to be outstanding.
• A practitioner who can use and develop our inclusive curriculum in order to improve outcomes for all pupils, and believes in striving for the very best in their pupils - aiming high!
• A practitioner who will keep children at the heart of Teaching and Learning.
• A practitioner who is effective in using data to evaluate & raise the standards of achievement of their pupils.
• A practitioner with a strong commitment towards the Christian Ethos, and values of our school.
• An excellent communicator and team player.
We can offer:
• An ethos of team work and collaboration.
• Individual tailored CPD.
• A Church Community School.
• A curriculum that is individual to the school and based around the sustainable development goals.
• Pupils whose ‘spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted extremely well through the excellent curriculum’ Ofsted July 2015 (monitoring visit ‘outstanding’ 2019).
• Modern Foreign Languages development with highly trained staff.
• An attractive and ‘harmonious environment’ Ofsted July 2015 (monitoring visit ‘outstanding’ 2019).
• A school committed to excellence and enjoyment.
• Generally classes of no more than 25 pupils.
• Exceptionally well behaved pupils ‘pupils behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary’ Ofsted July 2015 (monitoring visit ‘outstanding’ 2019).
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy taking part in school life.
• A friendly and supportive village school community.
• Supportive and involved Governors.
If you are looking for a genuine opportunity to work in a school where you can continue to develop your understanding of learning and teaching skills in a supportive environment then come and visit us.
Please contact the School Business Manager, Heidi Triance at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details including an application form.
Closing date: Thursday 12th March 2020
Shortlisting date: Friday 13th March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 18th March 2020
Buckden C.E. Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).
Buckden CE Primary Academy
School Lane, Buckden,
St Neots, PE19 5TT
School website: http://buckden.cambs.sch.uk