CARETAKER: 15 HOURS PER WEEK, 52 WEEKS PER YEAR
Caretaker – permanent, to start asap, 15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year with annual holiday entitlement
The post will be paid at Scale 4 (FTE £18426, hourly rate of £9.55)
We will accept flexible working requests.
We are looking for a caretaker with high expectations and standards. Experience of caretaking is desirable but not essential.
The key duties of the role are:
• Being the primary key-holder for the school: Opening and closing the school for routine and non-routine uses.
• Ensuring that Health and Safety matters are effectively responded to
• Taking responsibility for ensuring that the premises and grounds/gardens of the school are maintained to high levels of cleanliness and are attractive in appearance.
• Supporting the children and staff in school events
The hours would be: Two hours every morning 7am- 9am and one hour in the evening 6pm-7pm Accountable to the Head Teacher and the Property Manager of Anglian Learning.
For an application form, job description or further details, please email/call the office or look on our school website: www.fenditton.cambs.sch.uk or email the school on: email@example.com
We can offer:
- Commitment to your professional development
- A friendly, hardworking staff team
- A strong school and multi academy trust community
- Committed to your wellbeing
Fen Ditton Primary School is firmly committed to the principles of equality and diversity in both employment and the delivery of services.
We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK. Disclosure and Barring Service, medical checks and two satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 4th March 2020 at 12:00 (noon)
Interviews will take place within 5 days of the closing date deadline.
School website: http://fenditton.cambs.sch.uk