Full time Class Teacher required for September 2020
Main Scale or UPS - Permanent position
NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic primary school teacher to join Heritage Park Primary School.
Heritage Park Primary School is a one-form entry school, set in Stanground, Peterborough. The school is modern and well-resourced and the staff are incredibly supportive and enthusiastic about helping children to reach their full potential.
We are keen to appoint a dedicated, knowledgeable classroom practitioner to join the team. Subject strengths and interests, as well as extra-curricular interests, should be stated clearly in the application.
We can offer you:
• A friendly, caring and supportive team with hardworking, dedicated staff and governors who all work together for the benefit of the children.
• Happy and enthusiastic pupils who behave extremely well and love to learn.
• A commitment to ongoing professional development.
• An ethos which places staff well-being as a high priority.
• A pleasant working environment with an attractive outside space.
We are seeking a candidate who:
• Embraces the importance of a broad and stimulating curriculum.
• Is a classroom practitioner who leads learning innovatively and effectively.
• Is committed to working as a team and is willing to contribute to the life of the school.
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Has experience of helping all pupils, including disadvantaged and higher attainers, to make good progress.
• Inspires children to be life-long learners and realise their full potential.
• Is dedicated to school improvement and raising standards for all.
Application forms are available as of Monday 24 February 2020:
by contacting the school office: 01733 703656
or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office. Visits will be welcomed between 24 February up to 11 March. Applicants should complete a supporting letter of application (no more than two sides of A4).
Closing date: 11.00am Thursday 12 March 2020
Shortlisting: 1.00pm Thursday 12 March 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 18 March 2020
Heritage Park Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
The school is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS disclosure, right to work in the UK and qualifications check. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police.
School website: www.heritageparkschool.co.uk
School website: http://heritagepark.peterborough.sch.uk