EYFS/Year 1 Classteacher
Part time: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
(please also see our current advert for a 2 mornings Class teacher role in year 6)
1 year fixed term contract in the first instance
Salary to be paid on the Main Scale/UPS
From Easter, our staffing structure is changing to accommodate our Deputy Head stepping up to the role of Acting Co-Headteacher and the maternity leave of our part time EYFS teacher. We therefore have a vacancy for an EYFS/Year 1 classteacher to join our team and to work alongside the Acting Co-Headteacher who will still be in class two days a week.
Are you a motivated, enthusiastic and highly skilled EYFS/KS1 class teacher looking for a part time class teaching role?
We are looking for someone who:
• is caring, patient and enthusiastic, with good communication skills and high expectations
• thrives when working as part of a team
• is able to plan for and deliver exciting learning for all pupils
• is highly motivated and keen to contribute to our school community
We can offer:
• A tailored range of professional development opportunities
• Happy, enthusiastic, keen and well behaved pupils
• A friendly school community with a distinctive ethos
• A redecorated and rejuvenated learning environment
• A growing and supportive staff team where effort, encouragement and excellence are celebrated
If you are an excellent teacher with a passion for learning please contact Mrs Claire Davy, our School secretary, on 01223 207382 or email email@example.com to arrange a visit and receive an application pack. Visits are strongly encouraged and welcomed.
Closing date for applications: 9am Tuesday 4th March 2020.
Interview date: from 5th March.
We actively promote equality of opportunity in employment to reflect the communities we serve. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be offered an interview. This school is committed to safeguarding including the Prevent agenda and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police. Any appointment made will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, right to work in the UK and qualifications check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
School website: http://petersfield.cambs.sch.uk