We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our staff in September as team leader in either upper or lower key stage 2.
Our School Vision
Our school will encourage each child to grow into a happy, confident individual, thriving in a supportive community where each is inspired to learn and discover through a kaleidoscope of opportunities, with space to imagine and to create.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following qualities.
• Good organisational skills and high standards
• The ability to use your initiative
• The ability to work well as a team player or on your own
• A positive professional attitude towards all aspects of education
• A passion to promote enhanced learning to all children
• The skills to support, monitor and challenge other team members
• Patience, a good sense of humour and an ability to accept and give constructive feedback
We can offer you;
• Delightful and motivated children
• A fantastic, professional team of staff
• CPD according to any identified/ developing needs
• An exciting time in a growing school where twelve new classrooms are currently being built.
Salary will be according to experience but at least MS6. There will be a TLR 2.1 as recognition of enhanced responsibilities.
Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form are available on the school website, or e-mail email@example.com
Closing Date – Monday 20th April 2020 at 10am
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 22nd April 2020.
If the school is closed on this date we will interview via a remote method.
The staff and Governors at Waterbeach Community Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
School website: http://waterbeach.cambs.sch.uk