Start Date: September 2020
Please apply if you:
* are passionate about learning and proud to be a teacher
* would relish being part of our improving, caring school community
* want to do what’s best for children
* are keen to talk, think, learn and problem-solve together
* understand that learning involves taking risks and making mistakes
* thoughtful, reflective and committed to your own improvement
* understand the high levels of autonomy and the importance of team work in a small school
* enjoy working with families and want to be part of a genuine Village School community
* want to develop as a professional
* high quality CPD opportunities
* staff who care about each other and grow together
* highly supportive staff and governors
* excited, individual and enthusiastic children
* rich opportunities to learn, to grow and to take responsibility
* supportive leadership committed to wellbeing
We warmly encourage visits to our school to find out more about us.
Please contact our school office, 01354 677266 or email@example.com
Please fully complete an application form available on our website http://www.benwick.cambs.sch.uk – email your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: When required number on applications have been met.
Benwick Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, a medical questionnaire and satisfactory references.
School website: http://benwick.cambs.sch.uk