Full Time Teacher - Permanent – September 2020
Main Scale / UPS
Are you looking to join a school where children enjoy coming to school, are eager to learn, resources are plentiful and staff and governors work in a supportive and caring team.
Norwood Primary School is a happy, friendly community school with a safe, supportive learning environment, where pupils are valued and make positive contributions to the school community. We share a sense of pride and achievement and each pupil is well prepared for the next phase in their learning, ready to embark on becoming responsible, independent members of society.
Come and visit us, and find out what makes Norwood Primary School an inspiring learning community.
From September 2020, we are looking for:
• a teacher with a passion for learning and the pursuit of excellence for all of our community
• someone who builds positive, effective relationships with children, their families, staff, governors and the wider community
• a teacher who wants to work as part of a team to shape our vision and practice in an evolving time for education
We can offer you:
• inspiring, enthusiastic and engaged pupils
• high quality, relevant CPD and opportunities to grow and develop as a primary practitioner
• a talented, committed and friendly team who are passionate about working and learning with children
• PPA release above statutory requirements and covered by experienced teachers and/or HLTAs
• minimal use of supply teachers as we use our teachers and/or HLTAs to ensure continuity and consistency for our school community
• partnerships with local schools to enhance and develop further the learning opportunities for all children within the locality
Visits to the school are highly recommended as this will enable you to meet our children – a great asset to our school - meet our team and understand the ethos within which we work
Additional information can also be found at :
Norwood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Closing Date : Wednesday 22nd April 2020 - noon
Short listed candidates will be informed Thursday 23rd April 2020
Interviews will be held : Tuesday 28th April 2020
School website: http://norwood-school.co.uk